Alright…alright. I can reel in the mushy stuff but only long enough to tell you that this blog post is all about you! My readers, subscribers, and anyone else that has spent any part of their time reading what I have said and viewing what I have created.
As I noted in a few previous Twitter posts, I have prepared a giveaway this week. Here is a photo of what the lucky person will receive:
- 1 chipboard album
- Over 40 sheets of 6 x 6 designer papers
- 1 Stampin’ Up stamp set (4 stamps included)
- 1 set of Heidi Swapp photo corners (60 included)
- 2 Laundry Line clear acrylic stamps
- 1 set of designer chipboard alpha letters
- Various chipboard elements (Stampin’ Up’s Top Note, K & Co, Sizzix’s Tickets, Butterfly #3, Stem Leaves, Stitched Frame, Dogwood Flower w/Stem, etc.)
- Various die cuts (from Sizzix and Making Memories)
- 1 Tim Holtz keyhole
- 1 Tim Holtz word key
- 1 Heidi Swapp bird mirror
- Various embellishments (Including a Making Memories key and other Vintage Findings items: stamp, fabric leaf, hat pins, sequins, antique button, as well as half back pearls from Basic Grey and a blinged-out paperclip from K and Co)
Fun stuff, huh? I had so much fun, I repeat, SO MUCH fun completing that last mini album, that I’d like to share my experience with you. This RAK giveaway contains enough supplies to make your own mini album or you could use the pieces separately to accent all those wonderful upcoming spring pages–your choice!
Here’s all you need to do for your chance to win:
Opportunity #1: Comment directly at the end of this blog post.
Opportunity #2: Subscribe to my channel and comment on my corresponding YouTube video. CLICK RIGHT HERE.
If you’ve understood the rules correctly, you have up to 2 chances to win, so give it a shot. The winner will be picked at random on Saturday night (giveaway closes at 8pm ET) and announced here next Sunday, so you’ve got a few days to enter.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. I can’t wait to give all of these goodies a good home!